Friday, August 15, 2014

My "Magic Of Chrismas" House...

Hi folks...crikey we would be forgiven for thinking it's October...we've had a week of every kind of weather...blowing a hooley...downright chilly and persisting with rain and it's a scary thought to think there are only 18 more Saturdays before Christmas...I knew that would make you sit up and take notice...
But enough waffle about the weather...it's my turn to post over on the Craftwork Cards Blog today...time to share a few sneaky peeks of the the project I made with "The Magic of Christmas" Paper Pad...Toppers and Candi  from Craftwork Cards...
you know what I'm going to say next...yes it's my favourite favourite collection so far...
and I had great fun decorating my "Magic Of Christmas" House...


to see how it all came together...pop over to the Craftwork Cards Blog
The August Tag is done and dusted so I'll see you all tomorrow to share.
Hugs Kath xxx