Sunday, August 24, 2014

In The Potting Shed...

Hi folks...Did you find time to tune in to Create and Craft over the weekend for the launch of Craftwork Cards...
"The Potting Shed"
I was lying in wait ready to rugby tackle my lovely postie when I knew my DT goodies were on their way and there was lots of ooohs and aaahs when I opened the parcel...another gorgeous "Steph has done it again" collection...perfect for male cards but also suitable for girlfiends who are keen gardeners...I did warn you it was going to fly so I hope you were one of the lucky crafters who managed to get it before it sold out...
I had great fun making this "Sitting On The Fence" Wall Hanger which I have to say nearly didn't make it into the samples parcel...it would look great hanging in my utility room so I guess I'll just have to make another...
I created the fence from strips of chipboard...rounded the corners...painted...crackled and decorated with the front of a flower pot card...a topper and images cut from the papers and toppers...
I cut out the trowel and fork images from one of the patterned papers...made the flowers from the matching Candi and finished off with alphabet stickers and my favourite TH label letters...
 and one that didn't take so long to make...a quick easy but very cute "welly boot" card
I'll be back tomorrow to share some more makes
Hugs Kath xxx