Sunday, August 10, 2014

Idea-ology Collection Folio...

Hi folks...today I'm sharing the travel journal I made with the Idea-ology Collection Folio from Tim Holtz and the "Around The World" Collection of papers...stamps and embellishments that Scrapberry's kindly sent me to play with...it was great fun to make but a devil to photograph...so brace yourselves for a mega photo sharing session...







I loved working with this collection and all it needs is for me to add photos and bits and pieces from my travels. You can view the whole collection HERE...Scrapberry's is a trade only website but they did promise to give me a list of UK suppliers which hopefully I'll be able to share with you soon. This was a real use everything in the kit project...even the packaging  and acetate sheets from the packs of embellishments and I still have the stamps and loads of embellishments left to play with so watch this space. The eagle eyed amongst you will note that I also managed to squeeze in some TH goodies...my favourite Remnant Rubs...Ephemera Expedition...Index Labels and Adage Tickets.
And tomorrow I'll be sharing the "cheap as chips" journal decorated with the gorgeous Wallflower Vellum Pad...
I loved the Wallflower Paper Stash Pad but wow oh wow the vellum pad is stunning...even more gorgeous than I imagined and when us crafty folks see something we like...we want it NOW so a big thank you to Craft Obsessions for another super duper speedy delivery and if you're on the hunt for the Mini Distress Ink Storage Tins...you can find them HERE.
Well done if you're still with me...I don't know about you but after that little marathon...I need a cuppa.
Toodle-oo for now...
Hugs Kath xxx