Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Mr Nasty's back...

Hi folks...not the news I was hoping for...our lovely vet is as sure as he can be without doing a biopsy that the insignificant little lump is indeed another nasty as I suspected and I have to say the waiting and the not knowing was worse than the actual news itself...we've been here before and knew there was a risk of recurrence. The Furry Boy is booked in for surgery on Tuesday...fingers crossed it can be removed successfully with good clear margins...time for positive thinking...big girl knickers and the best foot forward approach.
And it looks like my intentions of having a break from blogging have gone by the bye...I'll be back in the cubbyhole for the next 2 weeks and no doubt back to joining you on a daily basis while the hooligan milks his convalescence for all it's worth.
And to try and distract myself from negative thoughts yesterday I headed to the cubbyhole...my stress free place...to have a play with a Tim Holtz Idea-ology Collection Folio I've had for ages and the fabulous goodies that Scrapberry's sent me...
it's still a work in progress...

and with the weather forecast not looking too good for the next week or so...I may well be marooned in the cubbyhole finishing off this fun project.
Hugs Kath xxx