Sunday, August 3, 2014

Have Suitcase...Will Travel...

Hi everyone...a very good morning from your favourite bundle of golden deliciousness...I've got my "not a happy chappy" face on this morning...
no-one bothered to tell me...the most important member of the cubbyhole crew I'm sure you'll agree...that we're on our holibobs and abandoning the blogging thing for a while...crikey how rude was that. I would have been happy to step in every day and keep you all amused with some cubbyhole titbits while the CEO...my old crafty Mum...the person who's not in my good books right now...puts on her gallivanting hat and abandons me too.
But we'll see how long the blog embargo lasts...don't want to tell tales out of school but the novelty of the holibobs may be wearing off already because according to the boffins from the Met Office...August's going to be chilly and rainy...oops that's not going to go down well.
But there have been whisperings of loading up the car and taking off into the wild blue yonder and there's no way they can leave me home alone so I've packed my suitcase and I'm good to go...
but do you think I should pack my raincoat and have you any ideas where I can get doggie wellies in a hurry.
Big Hugs & Snuggles
BUDDY xxx