Thursday, January 5, 2023

Simon Says - Snow Love January Card Kit

Hi my friends, if like me, you love snowflakes, you will probably not be able to resist Simon Says Snow Love January Card Kit which is still available to purchase at time of writing or if you wish, you can buy the individual items HERE

I'm sharing two cards I made using the Snow Love stamp set, Adian Snowflake and the brand new Color Blend Cardstock all from the kit and I have to say, they were probably the quickest cards I have ever made.

For the first card, I selected one of the Color Blend panels (you get 8 in a pack) stamped the snowflake border and sentiment from Snow Love with Versamark ink, sprinkled with Simon Says White Detail Embossing Powder and heat set. I repositioned the border under the sentiment and repeated. I stamped the snowflakes from Snow Love with Versamark, sprinkled with White Detail and Ranger Liquid Platinum Embossing Powders and heat set.
I trimmed the panel to 4" x 5.1/4" using Tim Holtz/Tonic Studios Deckle Edge Trimmer and matted on to an A2 card blank, scored and folded from the Neenah Solar White Cardstock included in the kit.
To finish I added Sparkling Clear sequins, fixed in place with Distress Collage Medium.


I chose another panel of Color Blend cardstock, die-cut Simon Says Aidan Snowflake twice from Simon Says Mirror Ball cardstock and fixed in place with Distress Collage Medium Matte.
I added another two snowflakes die-cut from Neenah Solar White cardstock and trimmed the panel to 4" x 5.1/4" using Tim Holtz/Tonic Studios Deckle Edge Trimmer. I stamped the sentiment from Snow Love, inked with Versamark, sprinkled with Simon Says White Detail Embossing Powder and heat set.
I flicked splatters of Distress Resist Spray on to the panel using the nozzle from the bottle, sprinkled with Simon Says White Detail and Ranger Liquid Platinum Embossing Powders and heat set. I matted the panel on to an A2 Neenah Solar White card blank.


Have fun with whatever you are making
Hugs Kath xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment