Friday, January 20, 2023

Tim Holtz/Sizzix True Love Colorize - Take 2

Hi my friends, I'm sharing the other two projects I made for the YouTube Live Launch of Tim Holtz/Sizzix Everyday 2023 release using True Love Colorize, Chapter 3 Collector, Alphanumeric Bulletin and Emporium Thinlits and Entangled and Dotted Multi level Texture Fades. If you missed the Live, you can check out the new release and all the amazing makes over on Tim's YouTube Channel HERE or Tim's Blog HERE. I made these two projects to show that you have lots of options when it comes to playing with dies, use the large heart on it's own or the chocolates and decorative elements to suit the project you have in mind, let your imagination take over and do your own thing.

I trimmed Distress Watercolor card to create a 4" square panel, inked the debossed side of the Entangled Texture Fade lightly with Frayed Burlap Distress Oxide ink, spritzed with water and ran the panel through my die-cutting machine. I die-cut the chocolates from Idea-ology Classic KraftStock and Distress Watercolor card, assembled and laid out on the panel for placement.
I die-cut "BE" 5 times from pink cardstock using Tim Holtz/Sizzix Alphanumeric Bulletin Thinlits, layered to create dimension and fixed to the centre of the panel with Distress Collage Medium. I added the die-cut chocolates popped up on foam squares and added Ranger Glossy Accents to the decorative elements. To finish, I added Idea-ology ChitChat Stickers to complete the sentiment and matted the panel on to brown and pink panels, trimmed to be larger and fixed to a 5" square white card blank.




I die-cut the Collector pocket from Distress Watercolor card, coloured the debossed side of the Dotted Multi Level Texture Fade with Worn Lipstick Distress Oxide ink, spritzed lightly with water and ran through my die-cutting machine.
I die-cut the word LOVE from the centre of the front panel using Tim Holtz/Sizzix Alphanumeric Emporium Thinlits, placed a panel of Distress Kraft HeavyStock behind and replaced the inside pieces of the letters back into the negative spaces.

I folded and closed up the pocket and added chocolates and accents die-cut using the True Love Colorize Thinlits.
I coloured the flap of the pocket with Worn Lipstick Distress Oxide ink using a mini round blending tool and added the hole reinforcers die-cut from Distress Kraft HeavyStock.
I die-cut one of the labels from the Collector Thinlits, added Sizzix Adhesive Sheets to Distress Kraft HeavyStock and die-cut using Alphanumeric Tiny Type Lower Thinlits.

To finish I twisted thread around the hole re-inforcers to close and added Ranger Glossy Accents on the die-cut hearts.

There are so many amazing products in the Everyday 2023 release and I'll be back soon to share more projects. In the meantime, have fun with whatever you're making and enjoy your weekend. I'll be joining Tim and Mario over on Tim's YouTube channel for the release of exciting new Ranger products, why don't you join me - Saturday, 9am PT, 12pm ET and 5pm UK.
Hugs Kath xxx

1 comment: