Wednesday, January 18, 2023

You're So Sweet

Hi my friends, I'm sharing a card using Simon Says A-Glazing Day stamp set from the Hugs release, coloured with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers, the perfect card for all the donuts lovers out there, including me. There's nothing quite like sinking your teeth into all that doughy sugary goodness.


I stamped one of the donuts and a sentiment from the A-Glazing Day stamp set, inked with Vintage Photo on to an A2 panel of Strathmore Bristol Smooth card, which I believe is the card recommended for use with Zig Clean Color Brush Markers.
I scribbled the Light Carmine Zig Clean Color Brush Marker on to my Glass Media Mat and created a wash on the background using a Distress Detailer Brush
I coloured the base of the donuts with 067 Mustard, added shadows on the icing with Warm Gray 2 and coloured the piped icing with 021 Light Carmine and 068 Deep Brown and blended the colours out using the Zig Clean Color Blender Pen.
I inked the sentiment stamp from A-Glazing Day with Vintage Photo Distress Archival ink and stamped randomly on the background to fill in the blank areas.
I added Ranger Glossy Accents to the iced piping and sprinkled with Distress Rock Candy Glitter for a frosted look.
I trimmed the panel to 4" x 5.1/4", fixed Trinity Stamps Cream Vanilla Heart Sprinkles to the background and matted the panel on to an A2 white card blank.




I'll be back soon to share the other 2 True Love Colorize projects I made for the YouTube Live launch of Tim Holtz/Sizzix Everyday 2023 release. In the meantime, have fun with whatever you are making.
Hugs Kath xxx

1 comment: