Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Absolutely Pooped

Well Brodie and Oliver have gone home and I am absolutely pooped.... not that they are any trouble but we have had an absolute heatwave today and we were all flagging...lucky Oliver got an afternoon nap...how jealous was Grandma but the cot isn't big enough for two. Even Brodie ran out of steam this afternoon and just wanted to snuggle on the sofa and watch Jungle Book. I love the songs from that film but just didn't have the energy to get up and do my usual silly dancing which Brodie thinks is hilarious. It's now nearly 5pm and it's cooking....still 28 degrees...is this Summer at last? Lots of work to catch up on but hey it will have to wait until it is cooler....so off to have a flop on the sofa and catch a few zzzzz's.
Before I go must say a big thank you to Holly, Vicky and Lainy for giving me an award...thanks for thinking of me and I am supposed to pass this on but quite honestly how can I choose out of all the fabulous card makers out there.....so consider yourselves all awarded and if you wish to take the award for your blog.....it's my pleasure.