Friday, July 25, 2008

Two more Awards

Opened my mailbox this morning to discover I have been nominated for two more awards.......
this one from Amanda my kinda girl...with a blog name AJ-Insanity Center...well you just have to pay a visit and thanks so much Amanda for thinking about me.. I have already received this one and I know that I am supposed to pass this on but I think that most of you have got this already but if you haven't please feel free to take it for your trophy cabinet

and this one from Dawn a fellow North East of Scotland crafter...and Dawny P two of the kindest, loveliest folk and super talented too....pay a visit to their blogs you won't be disappointed.
Wylde Women Award
Here are the rules:
1. You can give it to one or one hundred or any number inbetween - it's up to you. Make sure you link to their site in your post.
2. Link back to this blogsite (http://http://www.tammyvitale.com//) (so I can go visit all these wonderful women.
Purpose of the Award: To send love and acknowledgement to women who brighten your day, teach you new things and live their lives fully with generosity and joy.
Thought for the day: What do we live for, if it is not to make life less difficult for each other? George Eliot
Who do I choose for this award....there are so many folk out there who brighten my day and make me smile.....life has a habit of jumping up and biting us on the bum from time to time and I am humbled by the wonderful people I have met along the way since I started my blog about 5 months ago...have never met most of you but consider you all as friends.... Wylde Woman...the name intrigued me.....well I suppose I was in my younger days...but as they say "I've seen the day but now it's night" but that's a whole other story...perhaps for another day.
I am going to nominate 2 very special people.......
Kirsty Wiseman......who kick starts my day in the most wonderful way and anybody who you can make me giggle at 6.00 in the morning, boy you definitely have a special talent.
Heather......my FH DT mate who has had Breast Cancer twice and kicked that son of a bitch's ass and come out the other side. She has a wonderful caring personality and a wicked sense of humour.
and Everyone......who takes the time to visit my blog...if you leave me a comment then I can pay you a visit...I am just an old nosey bird who loves to see what you have all been creating.
The weather ain't so nice today so perhaps I may get some crafting done.
Happy Friday to you all.......kath xxxxxxxxx