Thursday, July 3, 2008

Life's Too Short for

WORD VERIFICATION
I have copied this from HEATHER (my FH mate's) blog tonight.... and good on you gal for voicing what lots of us feel and I couldn't agree more.....

"This is an appeal on behalf of busy bloggers. Please spare a thought for the poor bloggers who work so hard at getting round as many blogs as possible to leave sprinkles of pixie dust and good vibes wherever they go. The terrible proliferation of this awful plague of word verification is a blight on their efforts to make Blogland a cheerier place. So PLEASE (see.. it's a pretty please! lol)... Cancel word verification on your blogs! Have blog owner approval by all means, but word verification is a pain in the proverbial (insert appropriate noun here)!!!I know it is supposed to prevent spam, but I got rid of it on my blog some time ago, and I have only ever had to reject one single spam message.OK.. rant over. Thank you for putting up with it, and ~ obviously ~ do what you wish on your blogs, but I had to say SOMETHING!! I love to get around and leave comments, but this is driving me scatty!"


So come on folks....give it a try...it really does make life easier for all of us who love to pay you a visit and leave a comment.