Thursday, July 24, 2008

We're having a Heatwave

And not before time..........summer has arrived in the North East of Scotland....three days in a row...that must be a world record. I've been having a little potter in the garden this morning and the plants are sure enjoying the sunshine too...take a peep at these little beauties.....the wonders of nature never fail to amaze me. I can't believe the clematis ....it never usually flowers until mid August and already it's laden with blooms and hundreds of buds.

I had the laziest of days yesterday....just couldn't get my motivation going....not good enough Mrs.....lots of projects and DT stuff to catch up on......is my crafting partner on the case?...I fear not......caught napping on the job......well I think a verbal warning may have to be issued....don't you realise Buddy we have deadlines to meet......the least he could do is lick up all the little sticky bud papers littering the floor....YEAH..YEAH..MUM...I'M LISTENING.
Hope the weather is great where you are and enjoy the rest of your week....Kath xxxxxxx