Wednesday, July 30, 2008

MY LITTLE TREAT - BLOG CANDY TO BE WON

It's been a week of nose to the grind with DT stuff, card orders and projects so I thought it's only fair that I should have a little reward.....a little treat....well that's my excuse anyway.....so that means something for my crafty hoard.... CAN YOU GUESS WHAT I BOUGHT.....
I thought we might have a little competition here....I was meaning to do a Blog Candy Give-away when I reached 20,000 hits, but hey I must have blinked because it's way past that now so here's the deal....
YOU TRY AND GUESS WHAT I HAVE BOUGHT.....LEAVE A COMMENT WITH YOUR ANSWER AND THE CORRECT ANSWER WILL GET A BUNDLE OF GOODIES....if there is a tie.....it will be a "names in the hat" job. Now I can't post a piccie because part of the Blog Candy has something to do with this item.
A few clues...it is one item, a real must have...lucky to get one and because it won't arrive for about 2 weeks...and that is a bit of a clue as well... I will leave a post at the top of my blog until the item arrives. Well what are you waiting for get guessing and GOOD LUCK.
P.S. There is one little lady (and you know who you are..who can't enter for this...'cos she knows what I have bought.....so as a little thank you for keeping stume..I will be sending you a little something.....thanks mate.