Friday, July 18, 2008

DCM Challenge

The challenge this week from Daring Cardmakers has been set by Rhi and is to use a journalling spot...be it stamped, premade, handcut, digital or doodled, to frame your handwritten message on your card......really enjoyed making this card...just my style....plain and simple..with a bit of doodling. Love this new range of paper from Crate Paper and the bird die cut frame both from Craftwork Cards....the inner part of the frame was plain so I cut out a smaller frame from the reverse side of the blue paper and also paper pieced the bird and leaves. Cut out a flower from the same stripey paper and added my journalling spot. The die cut frame is already doodled so I doodled on the outside edge of the card to match......can't seem to make a card at the moment without a bit of doodling....

A big congratulations to the new members of the Daring Cardmakers team, Rein, Vanessa and my FH team mate Jozza..... a mega talented lady and I can't wait to see her DT creations every week...I think we are in for a real treat and lots of inspiration.

  • Paper: Crate Paper Sweet Branch Collection
  • Frame: Judith's Die Cut Frame - Bird