Saturday, July 26, 2008

Penny Black Saturday Challenge 7

Another week of feasting my eyes on all your fab creations featuring snow....well done everyone....and I can't believe it's time for the next challenge.....where does the week go.
The challenge this week on Penny Black Saturday ....is "DOWN ON THE FARM" featuring something you would find down on the farm...well I chose a "MOO" cow...a name that my children used to use and it's sort of stuck.
I love COWS...they have such gorgeous big soft eyes and eyelashes that any girl would die for... I love the way that they can lick their noses with their big slubbery tongues...no need for tissues there then ..just a pity they don't have the same self cleaning mechanism for the other end. Did you know that our loony government is debating at the moment how best to solve a rather delicate problem....well apparently all these cows releasing gas into the atmosphere (or farting to you and me) is affecting the ozone layer.....PLEEEEASE.... GIMME A BREAK......haven't you anything better to do with your time....whatever next.....farmers forced to have Porta Coo Loos in their fields or cows wearing Pampers... I am often stopped in my car by a herd of cows ambling back to their field after milking ....no hurrying these girls ...they are coming through regardless and they are certainly no respecters of wing mirrors...they love to be up close and personal with the car and if perchance you happen to have the window open you are liable to get a big smackaroonie of a lick from a gorgeous bovine.....well I don't have any issues with your gas emissions girls.....as our bard Rabbie Burns said "LET WIND BE FREE WHERE ERE YE BE". They haven't thought of taxing that yet but watch this space.....the nanny state brigade are probably working on it as we speak!!! Have a great weekend folks.....Kath xxxxxx
  • Papers: Basic Grey Sultry
  • Image: Penny Black "Bundle of Wishes"
  • Ribbon: Dovecraft
  • Rub-ons: Doodlebug - All Mixed Up