Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Back in Business

Well I'm back...two days of nose to the grindstone and I am almost caught up.....maybe now I will find some time to play and get some challenges done...I have been suffering serious challenge withdrawals...me thinks I am ADDICTED...OH NO....ADDICTED to crafting.....ADDICTED to blog hopping and NOW ADDICTED to challenges...I fear there is NO CURE. Some of you seem to think that I took some time off to jet off and meet Mr TH himself (you know who you are...shame on you) and oh how I wish that were true..but just to prove that it ain't true here are some of the fruits of my labours....

Some card orders.............

little mantoo tweet 

Brag Book for a 60th Birthday Gift.................

brag book brag book 2

Have you heard that saying "BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU WISH FOR".   After a week of hot humid nights, tossing and turning and it certainly doesn't help when my bed fellow is a great big lump of Golden Retriever who loves to sleep on my feet...I got my wish.....it's COLD and it's RAINING.....well you know who to blame... and the guilty party will be back tomorrow to catch up on some serious blog hopping...no doubt you have all been busy making fabby things for me to oogle over.