Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Arty Girlz Challenge 43

The challenge this week on Arty Girlz is Male/Men...well aren't they just the most difficult of cards to make.. but let's face it girls they can be just difficult full stop ..as a species I mean. There is, of course, one exception.......and that is ......the scrummy scrummy gorgeous Colin Firth (don't find him difficult at all) and I was in seventh heaven last night when I went to see MAMMA MIA...the movie....with my sis and niece. Heard lots of mixed reviews about this film.....not as good as the musical lots of folk have said.....well I would disagree....OK there isn't the same hand clapping, foot stomping, up on your feet dancing and singing 'til you're hoarse atmosphere that there was with the musical but it's hilarious....loved Meryl Streep and Julie Walters and of course, the dishy Mr Firth but what planet was the Casting Director from...must have been a man....no woman in her right mind would cast the delicious Mr Firth as a gay man. Mr Blogger (another male) has been giving me the run around today.....been trying to post this for ages....wouldn't let me upload my piccies.....well I did say they are difficult.....MEN..
  • Papers: Memory Stor
  • Sentiment: Circle Stamp from Stamps Away
  • Brads: from my stash
  • Alphabet Stamp: Docrafts