Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Arty Girlz Challenge 41

The challenge this week on Arty Girlz is "Favourite Song" - the challenge here wasn't making the card it was choosing the song. I have a very varied taste in music from Andrea Bocelli... Elton John...Leona Lewis...Take That....Luis Miquel, Annie Lennox ...Michael Buble...I could go on....and now that I am a Grandma..we could add Postman Pat and the Wheels on the Bus. Being a real romantic at heart..I've finally gone for "The Power of Love" by Jennifer Rush...makes my skin go all goose bumpy every time I hear it.

  • Papers: Pink Petticoat
  • Swirl: Rhona Farrer Clear Stamp Flourishes
  • Hearts: Woodware chippies
  • Sentiment: American Craft Stickers
  • Charm & Ribbon: from my stash

Logged on to check the new challenge yesterday morning and surprise...surprise I have been randomly chosen for the fabulous prize from Crafty Individuals. Yahoo.....more stuff to play with.