Saturday, July 5, 2008

Daring Cardmakers Challenge

The challenge this week from Daring Cardmakers is set by Keryn who lives in New Zealand and in the Southern Hemisphere, of course it is their Winter.... "use images, colour, embellishments that make you feel cold and remind you of winter...well here in Scotland it's doesn't have to be winter to feel cold....but not today...lovely and warm and would you believe it SUNNY!!!
I love this paper - it is heavily embossed with distressed snowflakes which I cut out to 3D and lightly covered in glitter. The scallop border was cut with Fiskars Shapecutter using the edge of one of the templates.

  • Paper: Sandylion Designs "Snowflakes"
  • Sentiment: Vellum Sticker from the same collection
  • Gems & Ribbon: from my stash

I have been busy today with card orders after my "no crafting" day yesterday but hey all work and no play makes Jill a dull girl.....so just had to fit in one challenge.