Sunday, May 15, 2011

Life is just one Big List....

Morning folks...I hope you are all enjoying your weekend whatever you're doing...the weather is a bit iffy this morning...the sun hasn't made his mind up yet whether to put his hat on or not and it's a tad chilly.  But of course it is still silly o'clock...oh yes the Furry Boy takes no prisoners even on a Sunday morning so I am going with the flow...no point in stressing and hey those extra hours in a day might just come in handy.
What's on the agenda for me today...probably catching up with those never ending household jobs or perhaps a day in the garden or if the weather misbehaves a snuggle on the sofa with a cuppa and the Sunday crosswords....yes I am having a "No Cubbyhole" Day.
Not that I am in the least bit up to date with the crafty stuff and with our Crafty Workshop for 30 lovely crafters on the 28th less than 2 weeks away...life is one BIG LIST..eating sleeping and breathings LISTS...a list of things already done...a list of things still to do...a list of the things that can't be done until the last minute...a list for this and a list for that and a list to keep track of all the lists.and the Furry Boy's nose is a bit out of joint... his snoozy space in the cubbyhole has disappeared under a pile of supplies....no room to swing a cat let alone a big snuggly Golden Retreiver.
And just to make sure that life in the cubbyhole is never dull and Mr Mojo doesn't get bored.....I've been working on some new ideas for future workshops....surprise surprise...could it be flowers and butterflies...

Just time for a quick cuppa before we head off for our morning stroll...our chill out time and definitely no lists allowed.  And because life in the cubbyhole is going to be a tad manic for the next week or so I am handing the blog reins over to my furry partner...we could hardly abandon all our lovely bloggy buddies who pop over every day for their cubbyhole fix..so hang onto your galluses folks...the Furry Boy will be keeping you company until Friday and he tells me that he has a few surprises in store...why do I have a sneaky feeling that this may be a decision I live to regret.
Pop back later when I will be sharing cards I made with this month's DT kit from The Ribbon Girl and today's the day for a brand new colour challenge over at The Ribbon Girl Blog.
Hugs Kath xxx