Monday, May 30, 2011

Monday Morning Blues

Morning folks...I've got the Monday Morning Blues after a lazy lounging around doing absolutely nothing kind of a day yesterday...that anti-climax feeling when you've spent the last few weeks gearing up for a big day and now it's over....the same feeling you get when Christmas has come and gone in a flash and you've been running around like a headless chicken...but time to share the pics from Saturday...guaranteed to cheer me up....

the clock is ticking...timed to perfection..will it go like clockwork
countdown to the party starting....
happy smiley faces....even before we've begun....
hard at work crafty girls....


a welcome stop for a cuppa....to celebrate with the birthday girl and look at all those yummy cakes...
in Promarker Heaven with Debbi
bags of Fun with Anne...
and he7e is the project we made at my crafty station....
Timmie Holtz "Home Sweet Home" Canvas


why don't you pop over to visit Debbi and Anne to see their fabulous crafty projects....

just a few of the lovely comments we got from our crafty girls...


and we will take on board the constructive criticism....more time needed with Debbi in the Promarker Class...I have been banned from deafening everyone in the room whilst singing along to Michael Buble and sorry folks we know that it got quite warm in the room but unfortunately we have no powers over Mr Sunshine putting his brightest hottest hat on...the fan did help a bit but it also blew my project bits and pieces all over the place.

A huge thank you to Fiskars...Letraset...Anne and Charlotte at the Paperterie for providing the prizes for our lucky badge draw....
2 Sets of 12 Blending Pack Letraset Promarker Pens
Fiskars Bracket Punch
Fiskars 2 Pairs of Scissors
Stampin Up Stamp Set
Box of White Pearlised Card
and congrats to the lucky winners...

I'm wandering around like a lost soul this morning with no pressing deadlines this week...you know the feeling...the less you have to do the longer you take to do it.  I'm in my element when the list of crafty things is as long as my arm and my back is up against the wall so it could be a grumpy coffee overload kind of a day until I get back in the swing.
Mind you I have a pile of ironing to catch up on of Mount Everest proportions...the wardrobe has more empty hangers than full...the windows could be doing with a clean....the kitchen cupboards need attention but not jobs that exactly float my boat and fill me with joy. On the other hand....I could have a cookathon day...stocking up the freezer which comes in handy when the crafty stuff takes over my life or if the weather behaves a day getting grubby in the garden or maybe play along with a challenge or two. Is indeciveness an age thing....why can't I decide what I'm going to do and get on with it...instead of spending most of the day thinking about it and by the time I've made up my mind...it's not worth starting.  Sound familiar.
Catch up with you all tomorrow
Hugs Kath xxx