Saturday, May 7, 2011

Penny Black Saturday Challenge...Week 150

Morning folks...yes before we know it's Saturday once again and sadly not a sunny one...hope it's a temporary blip in the weather but hey ho time for some fun over at Penny Black Saturday.  Loved all your gorgeous Milestone cards last week and if you pop over I do believe the winner has been announced and who knows it could be YOU.
And hoop-de-doo I can hardly contain my excitement...I was over the moon when my lovely buddies
agreed to join us at Penny Black Saturday....you are in for a real treat and lots of wonderful inspiration from these lovely and mega talented crafty girls

The challenge this week is
DISTRESSING
oh dear me did I hear a sharp intake of breath....please don't distress yourselves about it....we want to see some distressing whether it be roughing up the edges of your card...embossing and sanding some paper or using distress inks...so go have a play and just have fun.


Papers: Tim Holtz...Crowded Attic Paper Stash
Image: Penny Black 4036K....Poppy Poem
stamped onto Tim Holtz Tissue Tape
Ribbon also covered with Tissue Tape
Tim Holtz Idea-ology Philosophy Tag
Sentiment: LOTV...Circular Sentiments...Set 7
There are fabulous prizes up for grabs this week for two lucky winners....
from 

and from 
10 (5M) bundles of Seam Binding in colours of the winner's choice
here are some of the gorgeous colours available


and if you pop over for a visit you can see the full range of colours and all the other yummy goodies for sale in the online store.....woohooo prizes that any crafter would love to win including MOI....big thanks folks for your very generous sponsorship.
By the time you are reading this I will be on the road for a fun day at Papercrafts Boutique Elgin...hope to see you there...if not I will catch up with you all tomorrow.
And the winner of my give-away for the Street Party Blog Hop is.....
please e-mail me with your address and I will pop your goodies in the mail.
Happy Crafting Everyone
Hugs Kath xxx