Tuesday, May 31, 2011

This..that and lots of the other...

Morning folks....I'm a real early morning bird...always up and about at bright and early silly o'clock even though there are no pressing deadlines to be getting on with...for me it's the best time of the day....sitting outside with the first cuppa of the day....
and yesterday was such a gorgeous sunshiney morning....I went back for second helpings.   I love the peace and quiet of early mornings before the rest of the world is up and about...just the birds and The Furry Boy for company...
until this cute little fella buzzed onto the scene....busy collecting pollen and busy busy he certainly was..visiting each and every flower on this huge bush...
And the Daylight Lamp is up and running...I managed to assemble it all by myself....a piece of cake really...took just a few minutes...
So watch this space folks....will be putting it through it's paces over the next few days that is if I can get myself back into the crafty swing...I seem to be all crafted out so rather than battle with Mr Mojo...I'm chilling and having a break from the cubbyhole....just wish I could have joined the Lord of All Things Grunginess and Mario on their Alaskan Disney Cruise...not that I was invited to let you understand but I'm sure if I just turned up...they would have been pleased to see me....a girl can dream eh.
In the meantime I leave you with the gorgeous card Sandra sent us as a thank you for her Sewing Canvas....
Catch up with you all tomorrow
Hugs Kath xxx