Wednesday, May 4, 2011

What's on my Workdesk Wednesday

Morning folks...it's Wednesday and time to play along with Julia and all her lovely buddies at WOYWW...and woohoo....this is snoop 100....what a load of nosey crafters we are....and if you were expecting to visit a messy inky desk today....well sorry to disappoint....
it was very inky and definitely very messy when I left it last night and the sight this morning nearly had Mrs Neat Freak heading for a nervous breakdown....the thought of another day's crafting on a 3" debris free square would guarantee me losing the plot and Mr Mojo running for the hills. The Furry Boy is still snoring his head off upstairs and for a dog who can hear a biscuit tin opening miles away...how come he doesn't seem to hear the dawn chorus....oh yes my little feathered friends singing their hearts out had me wide awake and out of bed at 5 o'clock. So it was all hands to the pump after a cuppa to get the cubbyhole ready for another day of crafting.  All stamps present and correct...phew you wouldn't believe how many of these little clear blighters I have lost over the years when the crafty mode is in full swing....
and just so I don't get bored with all the Steam Punk stuff....had another little play yesterday with my latest addiction...some sneaky peeks of yet another canvas....much more space to let that creative spirit run amok than on a card


but it looks like it's going to be another messy inky day....
catch up with you all tomorrow
Hugs Kath xxx