Thursday, May 5, 2011

Crafty Fun and Cupcakes....

Morning folks...yeehaaa the samples are done for the Craft Day at Papercrafts Boutique at Elgin on Saturday...my crafty buddy Erika will be doing morning and afternoon Hero Arts classes and me....well I'll just be puddling as usual and having lots of fun with Tim Holtz getting myself and anyone who is standing in the firing line all inky and grungy.  Why don't you come along and join in the fun at this fabulous craft store....chock-a-block with lots of brand new must have goodies...a great day out for you and your crafty friends..and you can grab a yummy lunch at the deli (highly recommended) just around the corner.
Can you tell I'm excited....can't wait to meet all those lovely crafty folks again...even the ones who only come to heckle...you know who you are...and a little birdie tells me there may be cupcakes on the go....I do hope there will be one with my name on it or believe me there will be a right old stooshie.
the last of the demo sneaky peeks....

I've got my "can't make up my mind" hat on today....weather looks like it's going to be gorgeous again and what's a girl to do....crack on with the never ending crafty list or cut loose and have a lazy day pottering in the garden or just putting my feet up with a good book. Believe me the second option was looking very tempting until these boys arrived on my workdesk...
brand new Heros for up and coming workshops....time for the Cubbyhole CEO to put the kettle on and ponder her decision over a cuppa....catch up with you all tomorrow when no doubt it will be yet another sneaky peek day....hopefully this time my Penny Black Saturday DT card.
Hugs Kath xxx