Wednesday, May 25, 2011

What's on my Workdesk Wednesday

Morning everyone...crikey is it Wednesday already....OK that means it's time to saunter on over to Julia's place and join in the fun with all those lovely crafters who throw open the doors of their craft spaces especially for WOYWW.   So what's on my workdesk today.....would you believe I am actually making my Penny Black Saturday DT card...well no I can't quite believe it either and it's not going according to plan....probably because I am usually running at the last minute on a Friday and don't have time to over think it.   No sneaky peeks because I haven't yet translated any thoughts to card....just pulled out a few of my favourite things and hope that Mr Mojo comes up with a brainwave.


May just use the free Fancy Pants papers in this month's SC&P....they are gorgeous and woohoo look whose cards are featured in the Fiskars Stamping Wheel Advert...
Soon be time for our morning stroll and if the wind's at our backs....we'll be round in no time and home to get the kettle on for my buddies Debbi and Anne arriving for a dotting the i's and crossing the t's final get together before Saturday...crikey I can't believe it is only 3 days away.....are you excited !!!
Will catch up with you all tomorrow to share the cards I made with my Project of the Month...Fruit Scoop Kit from Craftwork Cards.
Hugs Kath xxx