Sunday, May 22, 2011

My winners

Good morning to all my lovely bloggy buddies from bonny Scotland...yes the sun's got his hat on this morning and I'm chomping at the bit to get away for my morning stroll...just waiting for the Crafty Girl who's having a wash and brush up in the shower and what a rigmarole that is....slapping on handfuls of cream...the battle to get the bird's nest hair under control and then out comes the toothbrush which makes the most annoying buzzy noise...what a palaver before she can set foot out the door....ME I just get up and go and if you want sparkling clean gnashers like me girls...forget scrubbing away with a toothbrush and save yourselves a visit to the nasty dentist man into the bargain...get yourselves a supply of bones and chew regularly.
But I can't stay and chat with you all today....my bunny friends are waiting to play a game of chase...so it's time to announce my 5 winners from last week.

MONDAY.....SARPREET
TUESDAY....KATHLEEN
WEDNESDAY.....ELAINE
THURSDAY.....SQUIRREL
FRIDAY.....SANDRA
Please e-mail us with your addresses folks and we will get your goodies off in the mail....loves you all and a big big thank you for joining me in my week of blogging and a special big THANK YOU for saving Daisy...£2800 raised so far.
Big Hugs & Furry Snuggles
BUDDY xxx