Tuesday, May 24, 2011

On a roll...

Morning folks...I had a blinder of a day yesterday...lots more jobs ticked off the list and the badges if I say so myself were a dream once I sorted out the logistics of how to get the fastener to stay in place. I just couldn't figure it out at first...pathetic I know and I often wonder how I ever managed to become a Fiskars Demonstrator working with gadgets and tools because honestly when I am set a task that comes within a hundred miles of the technical spectrum...my brain goes to mush and my co-ordination skills are pants. And as for instructions...they are like a foreign language...if a door says "PUSH" times out of ten I will "PULL"...get my drift...so the completion of the badges I think merits a great big round of applause....a cuppa and feet up for the rest of the day. Unfortunately I am the slave as well as the boss around here and usually The Boss Lady gets her way...so that is definitely not going to happen anytime soon.
So what's on my list of things to do today....first up's and top priority is to get creative with my Project of the Month Kit from Craftwork Cards....Mr Mojo has been chomping at the bit and nipping my head big time and if I don't get a move on before I know next month's kit will be popping through the cubbyhole letter box.
But first it's time for our morning stroll...
do you feel lethargic and have that can't be bothered feeling when you first get out of bed...yes me too but a walk in the fresh air...come rain shine or blowing a hooley is a great way to kick start the old body...get those achy bits working again and there's nothing like the simple pleasures of Nature to put things into perspective...
and by the time we are ready to head for home....I'm usually wide awake..the old body has loosened up and I'm raring to go.
and oops...I have fallen foul of that old temptation thing again...must have been last in the queue when willpower was handed out...yes I have pre-ordered my Timmie Tote from Inspiration Emporium....
how could I ignore Mario's tweet of a 10% discount code and with carriage to the UK only $10...the total came to £26.20...an absolute steal and you can't possibly expect me to wait until they make their way across the pond...can you.  And will Mr Bloggy please stop playing silly bloggers by removing pics from this post.
Catch up with you all tomorrow over at WOYWW
Hugs Kath xxx
Edited to add: For all those folks who are dying to know which one I chose...loved the Butterflies but finally plumped for Subway Signs....a reminder of all the lovely times I've spent in NYC.