Friday, May 6, 2011

Charmed I'm Sure

Morning folks....well yesterday didn't quite go according to plan...the sun decided he'd had enough of putting his hat on and quickly disappeared behind a cloud and when the rain started that put all ideas of a potter in the garden out of my mind.  My thoughts then turned to catching up with some household chores but I was saved by a call from my lovely hooligan grandkiddies....could they come and spend the day with Grandma which means playing on the Wii....games of football...lunch and snacks....not exactly relaxing but great fun.
But back to the subject of crafting and I was just wondering....are YOU guilty of buying "must have" products....stuffing them in a drawer and forgetting all about them....yes me too and when I was searching out Timmie's Idea-ology bits and bobs for my Demo Day....I found these swivel clasps looking a bit forlorn at the bottom of the drawer.
and it doesn't happen too often but I suddenly had one of those "Kachink" moments..Timmie's Tattered Floral Die..Alcohol Ink...a Script Stamp..some Shrink Plastic (another bottom of the drawer item) and voila....some cute charms for your handbag...

and if you want to see how I made them....you need to pop along to Elgin tomorrow.  By the way my lovely buddy Anne thinks I am either very brave or totally mad demo-ing shrink plastic live...will it work or will it all go horribly pear shaped I wonder...knowing my luck probably the latter.
No sneaky peek of my Penny Black Saturday card because I haven't made it yet....oh yes I'm sailing a bit close to the wind once again but it's first on today's list so hopefully I will catch up with you all tomorrow over at Penny Black Saturday and woohooo we have some exciting news to share.
Hugs Kath xxx