Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Back to Me stuff.....

Morning folks...well yesterday turned into another glorious sunshiney day and apart from a brief coffee and chat al fresco with my lovely buddy Debbi...it was spent in the cubbyhole with lots of worky stuff to keep me company but time to share the afternoon samples from Papercrafts Boutique... back to the style I love best....a mix and match of Tim Holtz...Andy Skinner and Personal Impressions....I can see this Vintage Sewing Stamp Set from PI getting lots of use....

love this delicious Open Weave Lavender ribbon and beautiful scalloped lace from The Ribbon Girl...if you do too...you can get it HERE
stamping onto fabric....love this Timmie Texture Fade and colouring seam binding with Distress Ink
and my new addiction....yet another canvas and more Ribbon Girl goodies...gorgeous lace
and I know I am being very naughty tempting you....but check it out HERE



and ooooh check out this gorgeous clock charm...."Vintage Whimsy Glitter Charms" from The Girls' Paperie available from Papercrafts Boutique along with the scissors charm...
catch up with you all tomorrow over at WOYWW and I wonder what will be on my workdesk...who knows what will be happening in this manic place we call the cubbyhole.
Hugs Kath xxx