Sunday, May 1, 2011

I' think I'm cured

Morning folks....can you believe it's the first of May....four months of the year gone in the blink of an eye....have you all been out this morning washing your faces in the May dew....NO...me neither.. for one thing it's a bit of a pea souper here....can hardly see your hand in front of your face...it's just a heat haze and will burn off she says not very confiidently and if this dewy stuff is so magical surely by now some boffin would have been bottling it up and selling it for silly money...so I'll just stick with the Cleanse and Polish from the comfort of my cosy bathroom.
I was over the moon when I received this month's DT kit from Simply Create....gorgeous summery zingy papers from Glitz..Afternoon Muse and woohooo....a blank canvas to decorate...had great fun getting all sticky and gooey with tissue paper and .multi medium and hang onto your galluses....more naked buttons folks....I think I may be cured of my button threading fetish.....




Have definitely turned over a new leaf....working on something at the moment which is way out of my comfort zone....yes the crafty girl has gone all "Steampunk"....yes can you believe it Mrs Pernickety IKnickers is having great fun getting all grungy and mucky and loving it.    But after my time out Royal Wedding Day it's time to crack the whip and get down to more muckiness and serious crafting...less than a week to my demo day at Papercrafts Boutique on the 7th....class to prepare for Simply Create on the 21st  and lots to do for our Craft Workshop on the 28th....looks like May is going to be a busy busy month...but first things first time to put the kettle on before my foggy doggy morning stroll.  Catch up with you all tomorrow for perhaps a Steampunk sneaky peek or two.
Hugs Kath xxx