Tuesday, September 23, 2008

House Mouse Challenge

Well I did warn you that you might be inundated with challenge posts this week and here is the second one.
The challenge on House Mouse and Friends this week is STITCHING......I used this cute image of the mouse bouncing on the pin cushion.....an accident waiting to happen matey....Health & Safety would have a field day and just wait til your Mother sees you.......added some faux stitching.....buttons...thread and the thimble and scissors charms.
What am I up to today.......some commission cards to do ...not required until the end of the month...but I always like to get them out of the way and then my DT card for next week's challenge on Penny Black Saturday and who knows....may just have time to fit in a challenge....I still have my 2 Sketches to do.....can't miss that one out.
  • Papers: Daisy Bucket....Wondrous World
  • Image: House Mouse.... "Mouse Bounce"
  • Ribbon: American Crafts
  • Buttons, thread and charms from my stash
  • Alphabet: Docraft Rub-ons
See ya later.......Love Kath xxxxxxxx