Thursday, September 26, 2013

Guess What...

Hi  folks...I'm sure you can guess what I'm going to say...yes it's yet more of those sneaky peeks...

and I'm sure that all you Penny Black lovers out there will recognise the image on this card...if not think elegant lady in a gorgeous Italian location and talking of elegant ladies...the Friday Motley Crew are still debating the venue for today's "kick up our heels" day out...the majority want to go and see the new film about Diana and her heart surgeon lover...I'm not so sure...it certainly isn't getting rave reviews...how accurate is the story going to be when really only 2 people ever knew the truth and Hasnat Khan has always maintained a dignified silence about their relationship...not sure they have chosen the right actress to play the part of the princess we all loved either but I may be out voted...hey I'm not rocking the boat nor biting the hand that feeds me...I'm quite willing to compromise my principles for the sake of a free lunch.
And whilst I'm sharing my lack of principles...I may as well confess to my ever worrying lack of willpower and tell you that happy happy mail's been arriving at the cubbyhole again...yes I'll definitely be on the naughty step when the cubbyhole crew see this...
all very necessary in the pursuit of art...don't you know and how was I going to resist the "15% off everything whilst we're on holiday" e-mail that popped into my Inbox from the lovely Brenda and David at Craft Obsessions and there's more "couldn't resist" goodies winging their away across the pond as we speak from Simon Says Stamp...yes I've well and truly overspent on the crafty budget this month so it's just as well I'm not the one buying lunch today.
See you all tomorrow
Hugs Kath xxx