Friday, September 27, 2013

A confusing old week...

Hi folks...it's been a confusing old week...our never two days the same weather's been up to it's old tricks again...sunny on Sunday...raining on Monday...foggy and cold on Tuesday...back to sunshine again before wrapping up the week with more rain...it's been a week of decisions...whether to hang the washing on the line or just throw it in the dryer...should I put a sweater on instead of flicking the switch on the central heating.
I struggle on a regular basis to know which day of the week it is...the disadvantage of working from home I suppose is that one day is much like the next but this week my brain has been even more fuddled than normal...making Penny Black makes for next Monday on Tuesday...Tuesday and Wednesday's cards on Wednesday etc etc...wandering around the house asking myself  "what day is it" and I'm sure hubby is wondering if it's time to book the old nursing home. But I think I'm back on track...hopefully...yesterday was Friday...a fun day out with the girls...no we didn't end up at the cinema but that's a whole other story...so today must be Saturday.
I'm off to pack up supplies for today's Kath's Klub classes at The Papeterie...I know at this midnight hour I'm last minute Annie again but I got a little bit distracted...woohoo Autumn TV is back which means lots of cosy snuggled up on the sofa evenings watching Strictly and Downton Abbey.
But I'll leave you with the last (I promise) Penny Black sneaky peeks...


and there's been more happy happy DT mail deliveries from Craftwork Cards and The Ribbon Girl along with a treat for the canine member of the cubbyhole crew from his little pal Haggis.
See you all tomorrow
Hugs Kath xxx