Monday, September 9, 2013

Tuesday's News and Winners...

Hi folks...I'm having another of those day after the day after days...feeling as though I ran home all the way from Sheffield hanging onto the back of the train...how can 7 hours sitting on your bum leave you feeling absolutely cream crackered but no time for slackers in the cubbyhole this week so let's get going and announce the winners of the...
TIM HOLTZ "FROM ME TO YOU" GOODIE BOX...
DENISE BRYANT
MONDAY MONTHLY RIBBON GIRL VOUCHER
ANNE R (9)
Please get in touch girls with your addresses and I'll arrange for you to receive your prizes.
And woohoo did I happen to mention that the special weekend of classes with the wonderful and mega mega talented Anna (Finnabair) at Damselfy Crafts has been rescheduled for 5th and 6th October

and due to those dates not being suitable for some of the folks who had booked originally...there are still a few spaces up for grabs...so if you want to have a day or a weekend of fabulous mixed media fun with this wonderful lady...don't delay...contact Anni or Yvonne Damselfly Crafts on 0141 341 0119 or contact them by e-mail at anne.kennedy1@ntlworld.com.to make sure you get a space.  And it just so happens it's turned out to be the perfect date for me...I'm at Hobbycraft Edinburgh on Saturday so I've booked another night in the hotel and will travel to Glasgow on the Sunday saving me another drive down from Aberdeen.
But time to get back to the last minute prep for this weekend's Retreat at The Papeterie...a bundle of frames requiring a coat of gesso and if past experiences are anything to go by...it's going to be messy...
I'll be back tomorrow to share my "eating humble pie" trip to Sheffield.
Hugs Kath xxx