Sunday, September 15, 2013

Crafts Beautiful Christmas...

Hi folks...the best laid schemes o' mice an men gang aft agley in the words of Rabbie Burns...just when I think I've caught up and am on top of the all the work stuff...hey presto more pops into my Inbox but I'm not complaining...it keeps this crafty person out of mischief and the old brain ticking over but it does mean playtime is on hold temporarily.
Now that we're well and truly into September and with an Autumn chill in the air there's no denying that Christmas is just around the corner so I'm sharing a couple of projects I made for a Fiskars Feature in Crafts Beautiful using the gorgeous "Christmas In The Country" Papers from Papermania and the Fuse Creativity System...
My favourite snowflake makes another appearance
and a Snowflake Treat Box which is Project Of The Month over on the Fiskars website...
I'll be back tomorrow to share my workshop makes from the Autumn Craft Retreat at The Papeterie.
Hugs Kath xxx