Thursday, September 19, 2013

"12 Tags of 2013"...September Tag...

Hi folks...I'm joining in this month's fun over at "12 Tags of 2013" with plenty of time to spare before the end of the month deadline...
being last minute twice in a row would have been so rude not to mention the fact that I was itching to play with my new stencils...a great tag as always from Tim...love the layered look you get working from light to dark...
and when is a tag not a tag...when it's a tag book of course...the perfect way to store the stencils and I don't even have to remove them from their storage when I'm in a "get inky" mood...
 the "Layering Stencil" logo comes from the stencil packaging and looks rather cool on my Tag Book...

Can't quite believe it's the end of another week already...the weather's turned decidedly chilly...the central heating's on...the nights are drawing in and would you believe snow has fallen on the hills already...winter's on it's way and I'm looking forward to lots of cosy crafty days in the cubbyhole playing along with our adorable Professor...yes Tim will be back soon with...
If you haven't signed up yet...what are you waiting for...a chance to sit in on a week of fun Master Classes with the Duke of Distress...I'll be there waiting for the classroom door to open on 7th October...why don't you join me.
I'll see you all tomorrow over at Craftwork Cards Blog to share some more Christmas Post makes.
Hugs Kath xxx