Monday, September 23, 2013

Christmas Scrapbook...

Hi folks...wow it looks like we're having a bit of an Indian Summer and it's strange but very true that when the sun is shining it seems to put a whole different perspective on your day...it's a pleasure to be up bright and early...getting the laundry out on the line and whizzing around with Mr Dyson before setting off for our morning stroll...the best way to start the day.
I'm knee deep in stuff that I can't share with you just yet...the story of my life at the moment but I've been digging through the archives and backing up photo files and lo and behold it's amazing what you find...a project I did months ago and because I couldn't share at the time...it got forgotten...a Christmas Scrapbook Page Fiskars asked me to make featuring the AdvantEdge Punch System for display leaflets available in Staples Stores in Norway don't you know and what better papers to use than the Nordic themed "Christmas In The Country" by Papermania...



But it's back to the production line and who knows I may just manage to sneak in a few little peeks tomorrow...it's high time I was paying a visit to all the lovely folks over at WOYWW...it's been far too long since I popped in to share what on my workdesk.
See you all tomorrow
Hugs Kath xxx