Thursday, September 12, 2013

Eeny Meeny Miny Mo...

Hi folks...crikey after weeks and weeks of DIY stuff which is now a distant memory...I'm seriously back on the crafting hamster wheel and making mincemeat of that old crafty list...today I'm sharing a couple of Hero Arts cards that ended up on the cutting room floor so to speak...not because I didn't like them but because I ended up with too many projects for the "Stamping Techniques" Class at The Papeterie's Autumn Retreat and it was a case of "Eeny Meeny Miny Mo"...sorry guys you have to go...
Picked Raspberry Distress Ink is fast becoming one of my favourite favourites...
And tomorrow's the start of a busy fun weekend with lots of lovely crafty retreaters so I'm off to check...double check and even thricely check the list of "can't forget" stuff.
Hugs Kath xxx