Saturday, September 7, 2013

Penny Black Saturday Challenge...September

Hi folks...the first Saturday of September already and that means it's time to join in the fun over at Penny Black Saturday...the challenge this month is...
ANYTHING BUT A CARD
so I decided to decorate a box with this image of a beautiful Venetian lady
40-127 Venetian Summer
using gorgeous papers from Finnabair...a little bit of Vintage Photo inking...overstamping with...
40-237 Life's Messages
and paper piecing from the same collection of papers...

finished off with seam binding and gorgeous flowers from The Ribbon Girl
and as always there are fabby prizes up for grabs from our very generous sponsors
$20 voucher
and
and delicious makes from the rest of the girls on the Design Team.
So it's over to you now and we look forward to seeing what you make.
I'm in Sheffield today demonstrating the Fiskars Fuse Creativity System at the local Hobbycraft so if you fancy popping along to keep me company...I'll be delighted to see you and woohoo there will be a very generous 20% discount off Fiskars Fuse products just for TODAY. You'll be relieved to know...going by past travel adventures...that me and my uber "everything but the kitchen sink" heavy demo kit arrived without a hitch...in the meantime I'm heading down for breakfast...nothing like a full English to set you up for the day and I'll see you all tomorrow to share some makes with the gorgeous brand new "Christmas Box Collection" from Craftwork Cards.
Hugs Kath xxx