Tuesday, September 24, 2013

What's On My Workdesk Wednesday...

Hi folks...crikey I can't remember the last time I joined in the fun over at Julia's place...that worldwide WOYWW phenomenon where lots of lovely crafty folks from around the globe gather to invite us into their crafting spaces so here's what's on the cubbyhole workdesk today...
kitting up for the afternoon class at Kath's Klub at The Papeterie on Saturday and naughty naughty but I'm sharing a little sneaky peek of the Christmas Cracker Box we're making...
and if I can persaude the cubbyhole crew to get a move on...maybe I can have some me crafting time for a change with the gorgeous goodies that Penny Black sent me to play with...
I've been itching to get these guys acquainted with an ink pad and if nobody upsets the crafty apple cart...I'm hoping to share a week of Penny Black Inspired makes with you all next week.
See you all tomorrow
Hugs Kath xxx