Sunday, September 29, 2013

Inspired by Penny Black...Day 1

Hi folks...here we go...the first day of a week of sharing "Inspired by Penny Black" makes...I had great fun playing with the gorgeous parcel of goodies that Penny Black and the lovely Jill Foster kindly sent me and to be honest it was difficult to know which stamps to play with first but being a huge fan of anything floral...it had to be...
can you believe it's the last day of September...it's officially Autumn now so I thought I would go with an Autumn inspired palette of colours...lots of Distress Ink blending with a little bit of splattering to create depth and those Flutters Creative Dies from Penny Black are just so cute...


Can you tell that I love the sentiments from the "Simply The Best-Edge to Edge" Transparent Set...perfect for using along the edge of a card or if like me you want to get maximum mileage from your stamps...get a nice pair of sharp scissors (Fiskars of course)...trim to separate the words and then hey presto...you can use them as you like...

 finally a sepia toned card with a little Distress Ink water-colouring...

I'll be back tomorrow to share what I made with the gorgeous Venetian Summer Cling Stamp...one of my favourites.
Hugs Kath xxx