Monday, September 2, 2013

From Me to You...

Hi folks...crikey what's happened to the weather...there was a definite Autumn chill in the air on Sunday and just when I thought I might have to look out the ski-ing long johns...certainly cheaper than turning on the old central heating...the Sun decides to come out and play again...wish he'd make his mind up one way or the other because I'm finding it hard enough to get back in the crafty swing as it is without the temptation of sitting in the garden and enjoying what is probably the last days of Summer.
Not to mention the strange feeling of "it's just me and the Furry Boy in the cubbyhole" again after all the fun of the Tim Holtz Event...definitely missing the wonderful company of my new found crafty buddies...they were such a fun bunch...mad as a box of frogs to be honest but right up my street and folks after my own heart...
From L to R...Alison...Chris...Brenda...Sue...Annie and right there in the front....Rita and Jenny
they all stayed over on the Wednesday night and from what I hear...totally rocked The Windmill...so disappointed I didn't think of that but perhaps it's a blessing in disguise that this old fun crafter was missing otherwise we would have probably ended up out on the street looking for last minute emergency accommodation.
I know from the comments on my blog that lots of you would have loved to spend an afternoon in the company of  the creative genius Tim Holtz so as a teeny weeny consolation...I've got some little bits and pieces from the class to give-away...
Compendium of Curiosities II
(not my personalised copy I hasten to add...no way will I be parting with that little treasure) 
3 Distress Markers...
Vintage Photo Ink Pad...
Chit Chat Stickers...
Remnant Rubs...
Journaling Tickets...
Tissue Tape...
Paper String...
Glossy Accents...
all you have to do is leave a comment here before 8pm on Sunday...telling me what your favourite Ranger/Tim Holtz product is and I'll announce the winner on Monday. Can't believe I've done it again...this is becoming a habit...another oops...oops...oops...senior moment....probably because I'm still in "have no idea what day of the week it is" mode so I hope you will pop back tomorrow for the temporarily renamed "Monday Wednesday Monthly Ribbon Girl Give-Away".
Hugs Kath xxx