Saturday, September 14, 2013

When The Going Gets Tough...

Hi folks...it's Saturday already...don't know where this week has gone to be honest...it's been a tough old week in the cubbyhole in more ways than one but no doom and gloom today...I've got my happy hat on all ready to join the lovely crafters at The Autumn Retreat at The Papeterie...spending time with happy happy craft folks is just what I need to lift my spirits again.
And when the going gets tough...us crafty girls have a habit of going shopping...
 I couldn't resist Tim's fabulous stencils after playing with them at his UK Event in Coventry...
The crafty list is under control again...I wonder how long that will last...so the plan is to have a week of cubbyhole playtime...no intentions of skidding in by the seat of my pants with this month's tag for "12 Tags of 2013"...thinking of killing 2 birds with one stone and making it into a Stencil Storage Tag book and then I'm intending having some fun with the other much neglected new goodies...
and then try to come up with some ideas for this month's Kath's Klub morning class project at The Papeterie on Saturday 28th September and no prizes for guessing that the theme may well be CHRISTMAS.
I'll see you all tomorrow for a brand new Colour Challenge over at The Ribbon Girls.
Hugs Kath xxx