Thursday, June 12, 2014

Art of Paper Floristry Craft Caddy

Hi folks...I hope you all managed to tune in to watch the fabulous Craftwork Cards shows on Ideal World and Create and Craft...did you all fall in love with the Art of Paper Floristry II kit...it's divine...very summery but soft and subtle at the same time with a beautiful watercolour look. Fabulous demo after demo from the lovely Julie Hickey and wow I was blown away by the gorgeous samples from the Design Team.
I'm sharing a craft caddy I made with this gorgeous collection...

a raiding the recycling bin project...


I've just realised what day it is...Friday the 13th...not that I'm superstitious or anything but if there's a catastrophe lurking out there you can guarantee it's got my name written all over it...time to stay close to home and out of trouble for once.
See you later
Hugs Kath xxx