Monday, June 9, 2014

Fiskars Project Of The Month and we have a winner...

Hi folks...it's back to the day job for me...the kitting production line is in full swing for the Everest Challenge Workshop and I thought I might have to resort to boring you all to tears with yet another waffling on about this that and the other post but of course I've got the pleasure of announcing the lucky winner of the
Congratulations
please e-mail me with your address and a yummy parcel of Craftwork Cards deliciousness will soon be popping through your letterbox
and I'm also sharing the Mini Wedding Album I made for the June Project Of The Month over on Fiskars Website...I make these projects so far in advance I'd completely forgotten about it...a stroke of luck or what...
.
using the featured Product Of The Month...Everywhere Window Punch-Heart and the gorgeous Black and White papers and die-cuts from My Minds Eye Meadowlark.

It looks like it's going to be another sunshiney day...oops I may have to chain myself to my workdesk...
Hugs Kath xxx