Friday, June 6, 2014

Watercolour Playtime...

Morning folks...I knew it was too good to last...I'm talking about the glorious weather we've been having in my neck of the woods...the cubbyhole crew have been loving the first cuppa of the day outdoors at silly o'clock...yes a certain someone's Alarm Clock seems to have gone wonky again...it's my favourite time of day with only our feathered friends for company...peace and quiet before the rest of the world is awake but it's back to the drizzly wet stuff again and you know what that means...once that darned stuff starts...it forgets to stop...
With all the boring household chore things done and dusted by 8 o'clock yesterday...we headed for that little space we call "crafty heaven" for some extra watercolour playtime fun with the stencilling technique from this month's "12 Tags of 2014". Did I happen to mention...WE ARE CLEAN OUT OF TAGS...in fact I'm still in shock and WILL BE reminding the ordering department of that major oversight at every opportunity but there's nothing to say that we can't use the same technique to whip up some cards. I have to say it's definitely easier on the more absorbent watercolour paper than normal cardstock but it just so happens we're clean out of that too...just saying...




I'm off to empty the over flowing failed attempts waste paper bin but I'll be back later today to announce the 3 lucky winners of the "Happy 5th Birthday Polkadoodles Give-Away" so make sure you join me...who knows it could be YOU.
On a serious note...let us never forget all those who made the ultimate sacrifice...

“Never in the field of human conflict was so much owed by so many to so few.”

Winston Churchill

Hugs Kath xxx