Monday, June 16, 2014

More Something Old...Something New...

Hi folks....just a quick post today...I'm currently back in painting and decorating mode...harled from head to toe in Annie Sloan paint with the latest look in hair styles...yes that right on trend white streaks look that would probably cost a fortune at your local salon but enough of my "OH JOY" tales of woe...back to today's "Something Old...Something New" offering..
The NEW being the Country Gent Paper Pad again from LOTV...this time for a little bit of paper blocking...
the OLD...one of my favourite all time ever flower stamps from Hero Arts from the Artistic Borders Stamp Set...not sure it's still available...could be almost but not quite as old as I am...stamped twice on to the gorgeous Woven Hessian Fabric from The Ribbon Girl...cut out and layered...
But I must away...4 doors and a paintbrush are calling...
See you all tomorrow
Hugs Kath xxx