Saturday, June 7, 2014

Kath's Klub...

Hi folks...wooohoo it's Sunday and no crafty stuff for me today...I'm looking forward to a lazing around in my jammies...drinking copious amounts of coffee...a little bit of brain exercising with the crosswords and spending time with the family kind of day.
But first I'm sharing what we made yesterday at Kath's Klub at The Papeterie...as always a fun time was had by all making a Criss Cross Card using the beautiful Swirls Embossing folder which was the workshop take home item along with Tim Holtz Stampers Anonymous Stamps...Distress Inks and the fabulous Garden Greens Die ...

I couldn't resist sneaking in my favourite favourite Butterfly from Hero Arts Antique Engravings Stamp Set inked with Distress Paints...
and a matching pillow box decorated with Tattered Florals with a scruffy flower centre.

and a little word of warning...gentle squeezing is all that is required with the Distress Paint Dabbers or else this happens...
 the proud owner of a Tim Holtz distressed bra...what every crafty girl should be wearing

but all's well that ends well and nothing that a soak in a hot tub won't put right...
and woohoo I'm super duper excited about the workshop materials for Kath's Klub on the 19th July...the brand new Stamp-It Stencil-It sets...Crackled Texture Paste and Silver Embossing Paste from the fabulous Wendy Vecchi...can't wait to play.
I'll see you all tomorrow...in the meantime enjoy what's left of your weekend
Hugs Kath xxx