Thursday, June 19, 2014

D Day Minus 1

Hi folks...wow I can't believe it's nearly here..after all the planning and running around like a cat with a scalded bum...fingers crossed that the goodness knows how many double and treble checked lists mean that this old crafter with the dodgy memory hasn't forgotten anything...
yes it's D Day minus 1...
the car's loaded up with projects...materials and raffle prizes galore...
and I'll be heading to The Papeterie first thing to set up for tomorrow's...
EVEREST CHALLENGE CHARITY WORKSHOP
followed by a major wash and brush up session this afternoon to ditch the paint caked hair and grungy nails before tonight's meet up with my lovely buddy Anne and her hubby David.
And woohoo...I'm over the moon...dead chuffed in fact to receive a Pinworthy Mention for my "Don't All Faint...It's a Crafty Project" entry for the Get Some Texture Challenge over at A Vintage Journey
thank you so much girls...I'm honoured indeed to be chosen by the fabulous Creative Guides
It's my turn to post over at the Craftwork Cards Blog tomorrow...I'll be sharing what I made with the gorgeous "Love London" Paper Pad...I do hope you can join me...toodle-oo for now.
Hugs Kath xxx

Edited to add...oops...oops...spoke too soon...I've forgotten to pack some bin bags...well you all know what a messy lot us crafters are.